During movement or exercise, your body uses carbohydrates or fats to supply energy to the muscles. However, the initiation of this combustion takes 6-8 seconds. To bridge this gap, a small energy reserve is stored in the muscles: Creatine phosphate. By supplementing with creatine, such as Creatine Monohydrate, you can ensure a larger store of creatine phosphate in the muscles. This enables faster recovery from exertion, allowing you to start the next effort more quickly. This way, you can train with a slightly higher intensity.
The benefits of Creatine Monohydrate:
- Enhances performance and promotes muscle growth during strength training
- Faster recovery after exertion
- The powder is Micronized, consisting of very fine particles, ensuring easy dissolution
- 100% pure Creatine Monohydrate, NO added substances
- COA badge tested
Do creatine make me gain weight?
Yes, you can gain up to 2kg by using creatine over a few months. But this is not an increase in fat mass, so no worries! Creatine causes the muscles to retain more water. This leads to a slight weight gain, but it ensures that the muscles grow a bit in volume, which is an advantage in our opinion.
Is creatine a form of doping?
No, creatine is not on the list of prohibited substances. Most people already receive a small dose of creatine daily from normal food. It is present in meat and fish; however, the concentration is too low to experience its benefits.
100% Creatine monohydrate
How to use?
- Mix 5 grams of creatine (1 measuring scoop) with a beverage of your choice.
- For optimal results, we recommend daily consumption without interruption. After a period of 3 months of
- consistent consumption, take a break of at least one week.
Manufactured in a facility where Wheat (gluten), Egg, Soy, Milk, and Nuts are used.